Monday, February 25, 2013

BVE, London. See me talk and show my 4K footage properly! Also meet up on Weds!


This is a brief excerpt from Philip Bloom blog






ETHICS STATEMENT: I have never been paid by any camera manufacturer to review a camera. I have worked for many of the major camera manufacturers for various projects at some time including here at BVE talking about a camera I really like but not a sale pitch, but I have no contractual agreement with any of them. This is essential as my independence is part of the foundation of my blog. For more on my ethics please read my full statement here.

It’s been beyond manic recently. All these workshops and shoots and prepping for BVE. I have 5 pieces to show at BVE this week. Two have not been sucked into this. An edit of all places have taken the 1DC to and the Olly Knights music video we shot last week.

There will also be the first London meet up in well over 18 months. It’s not a paid thing. it’s a social/ networking thing. bring cameras if you want. Do some filming. Up to you. Mine is a Grey Goose and tonic or Ciroc if theuy have it!

BVE is free registration so please come and say hi.


BVE is the BROADCAST VIDEO EXPO. The biggest …



By: Philip Bloom


Continued… click here!







via planet5D pinterest news http://pins.planet5d.com/bve-london-see-me-talk-and-show-my-4k-footage-properly-also-meet-up-on-weds/

No comments:

Post a Comment