Thursday, May 30, 2013

How to Install Magic Lantern


This is a brief excerpt from Learning DSLR video






Installing the most stable version 2.3 first.


I thought many people will be trying Magic Lantern soon because you can now shoot raw on many of the Canon DSLR’s now, so I thought I would start with baby sets and get everyone going on the most stable version 2.3 first before we get into the raw stuff.

Head here to download the files.


Royalty free music by PremiumBeat.com


Help me make more of these types of videos by purchasing gear from the links posted on my site. It costs you nothing extra, and helps support me to make more videos.


5D Mark III



By: Dave


Continued… click here!







via planet5D pinterest news http://pins.planet5d.com/how-to-install-magic-lantern/

No comments:

Post a Comment