Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Sarah Moon: The Master’s Thoughts


This is a brief excerpt from F-Stoppers




Sarah Moon is an icon, without a doubt. Her work has been an inspiration to me from the beginning of my career. She’s a soulful and deep artist and has certainly earned her spot as one of the top “100 most influential photographers.” That’s why hearing her explain the chaos of her mind while she shoots is such an amazing experience for me. It’s the very same chaos that I experience, and I bet you do too.


The line “afraid to lose 1/125th of a second” flat out gives me goosebumps, but the thought I take away when the video ends is simple, and phenomenally important.

Great photographs are made by letting go and existing in the moment.



By: David Bickley


Continued… click here!







via planet5D pinterest news http://pins.planet5d.com/sarah-moon-the-masters-thoughts/

No comments:

Post a Comment