Monday, January 28, 2013

The iphone Apps You Must Own


This is a brief excerpt from F-Stoppers




Don’t get me wrong I am just a big of a gear head as anyone else, but I don’t let lack of equipment stop me from constantly taking pictures. I find myself taking excessive amounts of photos on my iphone. Adding on to what nick Fancher’s “Inspiration over gear” post, for me I need to create. Many times i find myself wishing I had my camera with me, then realize my iphone is with in my pocket. I have been able to capture a lot of moments in my life that otherwise would have been lost in my memory. With the Apps these days and the quality of the iphone it can be very easy to produce some quite remarkable images. So now to get into detail about what Apps I use and how I use them.

I tend to start with Snapseed and use it like I would Camera Raw. Setting my white balance, brightness, ect.. Next step is the Selective Adjustment tool. I think this is one of Snapseeds most powerful tools. By being able to selectively adjust brightness, contrast, and saturation for each color or tone thouruoght the image is very useful. I try …



By: Thomas Ingersoll


Continued… click here!







via planet5D pinterest news http://pins.planet5d.com/the-iphone-apps-you-must-own/

No comments:

Post a Comment