Monday, February 25, 2013

Capture One Express 7 Announced – Phase One’s Affordable Raw Processing Software For Under $100


This is a brief excerpt from F-Stoppers




Phase One announced their new Capture One Express 7 raw image processing software today and it’s free to try for 60 days and only $99 to buy! Express 7 is actually a streamlined version of their advanced Capture One Pro 7 software, which is what I personally use, focusing primarily on RAW processing. Also, I’m excited to mention that they are using my Mad Max photoshoot on the marketing material. :)


It’s no secret to those that follow my work, I have aligned myself professionally with Phase One. No, they are not paying me to do so. They simply have one of the finest camera systems in the world, which I happily own and shoot with (my Phase One 645 DF+ with IQ140 back), and have developed one of the most advanced tethering and RAW processing software on the market.

I’m all about customization and tuning, from my car to my camera to my software. Capture One Pro and Capture One Express (aka. COP and COE) offer seemingly infinite tweaks and adjustment options for your images. The simply have beautiful image processing engines, extensive exposure and color controls, HDR capabilities, noise reduction, extensive sharpness and masking tools, and all in one package. I …



By: Douglas Sonders


Continued… click here!







via planet5D pinterest news http://pins.planet5d.com/capture-one-express-7-announced-phase-ones-affordable-raw-processing-software-for-under-100/

No comments:

Post a Comment