Tuesday, February 26, 2013

The Making of a Documentary Series About Branding


This is a brief excerpt from Ron Dawson’s DareDreamerMag






This is a guest blog post by videographer Jude Charles.

+++++

DECISIONS, DECISIONS

As a freshman in college, I faced a tough decision – drop out of college or pass up on an once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. The city that I live in, Pompano Beach, Florida, was in the process of preparing to celebrate it’s 100th year anniversary and wanted to produce a documentary that would showcase the rich history of the city’s 100 years. They wanted me to film it. The problem was that I was going to school, working a part time job, and studying on my off time, which really meant there wasn’t any off time. In order to produce this documentary I would need to leave school for a year or two.Why was this such a tough decision? I’m the last of eight children in my family. Each of my other siblings attended college and earned their respective degrees. I never cared much for school, I was already in the thick of doing what I wanted to do with my life career-wise. Aside from my part time job, I started a small video production company getting video jobs here and there. So I knew that if …



By: Ron Dawson


Continued… click here!







via planet5D pinterest news http://pins.planet5d.com/the-making-of-a-documentary-series-about-branding/

No comments:

Post a Comment