Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Making the Perfect Shot of Whiskey (Photo That Is)


This is a brief excerpt from F-Stoppers




Patric Bergkvist is making a strong case as one of the better Swedish liquid photographers with his fantastic handle on the ideal lighting in very humble shooting spaces. We featured his exploding coffee and milk photo tutorial in early February and now he is back showing how to make a perfect shot of Whiskey. Photo that is.

“I don’t have access to a studio or a big garage or anything like that, so all of my shots are made at home. When I do tabletop photography without any liquid splashes I mostly do it in my living-room. However, when I go crazy and photograph splashes I have to move down a floor level into the hallway. Because of this I’m always in a hurry when I decide to make a shoot. I do this after coming home from my job (this is only a hobbyso far…), and always after my kids have gone to sleep. The time it takes me, from the moment my kids go to sleep to me having cleaned everything up, is usually around 3-4 hours. If I don’t get the shot exactly as I want it during that time, I have to tear …



By: Jaron Schneider


Continued… click here!







via planet5D pinterest news http://pins.planet5d.com/making-the-perfect-shot-of-whiskey-photo-that-is/

No comments:

Post a Comment