Saturday, March 30, 2013

How I Caught the Photo Bug: News Editor Peter Walkowiak


This is a brief excerpt from thePhoBlographer




I’ve been doing some form of art for quite some time now. As far back as I can remember, drawing used to be my creative outlet. Even though I had been doing it for a long time, it has always been awful. It was something I would do alone and be ashamed of. To this day I don’t think anyone has ever seen my old “art” and that makes me ecstatic.

As I grew up, drawing was abandoned for the adventure of finding something new. I’ve always needed to do something creative with my free time. Creating music was my biggest venture after drawing and this was even more embarrassing. I attempted singing, keyboard, bass guitar, but none of these were for me. Besides being completely awful I yearned for that sense of instant creation that drawing gave me. Then in 2004, I found photography.


Music took too long to learn and I was never known for my patience back then. I wanted something now and I wanted it to be amazing. The realization that I wasn’t a music prodigy hit me and I moved on. It was Christmas when my family was gifted a shiny silver …



By: Peter Walkowiak


Continued… click here!







via planet5D pinterest news http://pins.planet5d.com/how-i-caught-the-photo-bug-news-editor-peter-walkowiak/

No comments:

Post a Comment