Thursday, March 28, 2013

The Alaska Eagle Diary 2013 – Epilogue


This is a brief excerpt from PhotoFocus




Photo by Scott Bourne – Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs Creative Commons


My last eagle trip is over. The long flight from Alaska has returned me to Vegas where I’m getting ready for NAB followed by a weekend of fun from the other side of my life – auto racing.

I wanted to share one last post about the eagle trip. I had an epiphany of sorts in Alaska. I noticed I was using the phrase “I learned” more often than usual. Then it hit me. The best way to learn something is to teach it or share it. Despite the fact that this was my 11th trip to photograph eagles, I still found myself learning more and more about the eagles and eagle photography. I learned more about myself too. In fact, I learned so much I outright surprised myself. If an old dog like me can learn a new trick, just think what that means for the rest of you.


Photo by Scott Bourne – Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs Creative Commons


I was out on one of the many sandbars we call beaches while we’re up here. The group I was leading was surrounded by eagles. I looked at their happy faces and realized this was …



By: scottbourne


Continued… click here!







via planet5D pinterest news http://pins.planet5d.com/the-alaska-eagle-diary-2013-epilogue/

No comments:

Post a Comment