Thursday, March 28, 2013

Interview With Lifestyle Photographer Basil Vargas


This is a brief excerpt from F-Stoppers




Most people think lifestyle photography is over rated. Just pictures of people hanging out having a good time and thats about it. Technically, yes that is it. However, it’s more than just that. It’s not that easy to just have the shots look like people hanging out. They have to work well with each other, you have to be able to tell a story with the images, show emotions, ect. Basil Vargas is one of the many Life-style photographers I really enjoy looking at.

I recently went on a trip to LA this past week and met up with a group of photographers, Basil being one of them. I decided to interview him and see what he had to say about is photography career. The conversation went a little something like this,

1. Tell us a little about yourself?

I’m a 19 year old photographer from San Diego, CA. I love traveling, playing music, and meeting new people!

2. What got you started in photography?

I started with a web/graphic design background in middle school, so you could say I had some sort of artistic background beforehand. I did that for a couple years til my Sophomore year in …



By: Chris Lambeth


Continued… click here!







via planet5D pinterest news http://pins.planet5d.com/interview-with-lifestyle-photographer-basil-vargas/

No comments:

Post a Comment