Wednesday, March 27, 2013

How I Shot A Corporate Promo Video With Motion Timelapses And A Steadicam


This is a brief excerpt from F-Stoppers




Back in October, the local headquarters of a global company that specializes in industrial automation hardware and software solutions contacted me. Over the next several months, I put together a production plan for this company and we agreed on what they wanted for a final product. This video is a behind the scenes look at our primary shoot day. Click on to read about how I used different tools to create an engaging video for my client.

Going in to the shoot, we had a shotlist of about 30-40 different shots we wanted to capture, and only one day to do it. (I used the production documents that I outlined in another post to keep things in order!) We originally wanted two shoot days, but to keep everything within the budget, we had to cut some of the other fun stuff I had in mind. I put together a crew with different sets of specialties, so that the final footage would show a variety of unique shots and keep it interesting. Having an engaging, moving video was important to my client, so adding energy to scenes through action on camera or unique camera moves was something that we needed to …



By: Mike Wilkinson


Continued… click here!







via planet5D pinterest news http://pins.planet5d.com/how-i-shot-a-corporate-promo-video-with-motion-timelapses-and-a-steadicam/

No comments:

Post a Comment