Wednesday, December 26, 2012

2012 Year-End Post-a-Palooza


This is a brief excerpt from Strobist




It’s always a good idea to look back before heading forward. So as is tradition, we end 2012 with a rundown of your favorites and my favorites from the year.As is not tradition (and because of a special circumstance) this likely will not the last post of the year. Pics, posts and an explanation, below. __________First, the special situation. As some of you already know, I spent the first week of December in Hong Kong this year at the invitation of Kai Wong of DigitalRev. If you don’t know who that is, check out some of their previous work here.Needless to say, it was (a) quite fun, (b) a little bit dangerous, and the video evidence is scheduled to post before the end of the year. I’d tell you more, but they’d have to kill me. Stay tuned.My FavesBelow are my favorite posts of the year, in roughly chronological order. And with no particular criteria, other than these were the entries I most enjoyed on the site. If you missed any I hope you enjoy them, too.(Links will open in a new tab.)Bailing on the Nikon D4Oh, No—It’s the Cops…Caleb Jones, ReduxYour Camera …



By:


Continued… click here!


Learn more about why we don’t copy entire posts here.







via planet5D pinterest news http://pins.planet5d.com/2012-year-end-post-a-palooza/

No comments:

Post a Comment