Monday, December 24, 2012

Merry Christmas From Photofocus


This is a brief excerpt from PhotoFocus




To those who celebrate, Merry Christmas. Several people contribute to this site on a regular basis. My staff also helps with technical issues and we have lots of help from sponsors. On behalf of all of them – to you – Merry Christmas.

Since tomorrow is Christmas, I think I have come to realize that the best gift I could get is the honor and privilege of working on this site. Trying to help others improve their photography has given my life meaning and purpose. It’s a great gift. And I hope the information, contests, reviews, etc., we publish have been a blessing to all of you too.

Tomorrow, as every year, our podcast will air as scheduled. It was of course pre-recorded. We’ll be back with regular programing and new posts the day after Christmas.

Thanks for being member of the Photofocus audience and have a happy holiday, wherever you are.



By: scottbourne


Continued… click here!







via planet5D pinterest news http://pins.planet5d.com/merry-christmas-from-photofocus/

No comments:

Post a Comment