Sunday, December 23, 2012

Manfrotto Fluid Head Comparison


This is a brief excerpt from Learning DSLR video






I decided to compare three Manfrotto heads in a similar price range.


I picked up the Induro tripod because I needed another one for interviews and got tired of using my old cheap tripods with no plate system, but since I got the new tripod I needed another fluid head so I decided to compare three Manfrotto heads in a similar price range.

Why Manfrotto? Because I am already bought into their plate system (501PL), no sense going with other fluid head with a different plate system.

Why not a Vinten, Sachtler, Miller? They are totally out of my price range!

Can They All Do A Good Job?

I think they can all do a good job, but that comes with practice. I have had the Fancier for 3 years and I can get some great results with it since I have a lot of experience with it. I think any of these will also give you great results if you spend sometime with them.


Manfrotto Fluid Head Shootout from Dave Dugdale on Vimeo.

Find Prices (all in the same price range)

Help Me Pick

I didn’t have much time to review this fluid heads, I am really busy with …



By: Dave


Continued… click here!







via planet5D pinterest news http://pins.planet5d.com/manfrotto-fluid-head-comparison/

No comments:

Post a Comment