Sunday, December 23, 2012

I Just Bought The iPhone 5 For $40.


This is a brief excerpt from F-Stoppers




I use my iPhone camera more than any other camera I own. It is on me all the time and is so convenient to quickly share photos from. Even on photo shoots I always find myself pulling out the iPhone for a couple BTS snaps or video. I have had the iPhone 4 since it came out and it has been showing it’s age. I heard of a way to get an iPhone 5 for the cost of sales tax, and so I decided to give it a shot tonight.


Currently Best Buy has the iPhone 5 on sale for $150 (upgrade price), but they also price match, and until mid-January Walmart has the iPhone 5 on sale for $127. So I strolled into a Best Buy tonight and showed the guy an article I found stating the sale price of the iPhone 5 at Walmart, he called a manager, and they agreed to price match it. So now I am already in at $127 for an iPhone 5 with my upgrade. Well if I got the 5 I would have no use for my 4, and Best Buy has a trade in program as well. Seeing as my iPhone 4 would yield me a return of $140 with the charger, I …



By: Anthony Tripoli


Continued… click here!







via planet5D pinterest news http://pins.planet5d.com/i-just-bought-the-iphone-5-for-40/

No comments:

Post a Comment