Thursday, December 27, 2012

How Serious Am I About MFT Cameras? Canon Camera Gear For Sale


This is a brief excerpt from PhotoFocus






Yep I am making the switch and selling ALL my Canon gear. It’s all like new!

I am retiring from professional photography on November 2, 2013. I thought I’d hang on to all my Canon gear with the idea that I’d use it for fun and the occasional assignment I might take from an old client as a favor. Then the Olympus OM-D system came along. It’s smaller, lighter, cheaper and less likely to get me in trouble with security. I bought every lens Olympus makes and two OM-D bodies so I am set. I can always rent the Canon gear if I really need it for something but so far, I can’t see any reason going forward to just leave all this stuff laying around in my closet.

That means I am selling my Canon gear. I sent private emails to friends who purchased the lion’s share of the gear. The specialty lenses like the big primes went quickly to past bird workshop clients. As did three of the five 1DX bodies.

I have the following left to sell. All of this gear was purchased new in 2012 as a tax write off. All is in …



By: scottbourne


Continued… click here!







via planet5D pinterest news http://pins.planet5d.com/how-serious-am-i-about-mft-cameras-canon-camera-gear-for-sale/

No comments:

Post a Comment