Wednesday, April 24, 2013

How Weather Resistant is your Canon DSLR? What a Canon Rep Told Me


This is a brief excerpt from Learning DSLR video






Series of questions I asked at the NAB booth.


In this video I describe the answer to the water resistant question that does not appear to be published anywhere by Canon.

Basically for the 5D series if you can’t stand the rain either can your Canon 5D. If it is a rebel don’t take it out in any rain or snow.


Royalty free music by PremiumBeat.com


Help me make more of these types of videos by purchasing gear from the links posted on my site. It costs you nothing extra, and helps support me to make more videos.


5D Mark III



By: Dave


Continued… click here!







via planet5D pinterest news http://pins.planet5d.com/how-weather-resistant-is-your-canon-dslr-what-a-canon-rep-told-me/

No comments:

Post a Comment