Wednesday, April 24, 2013

We Have a New Logo!


This is a brief excerpt from PhotographyBay




Just wanted to drop a line for folks who read updates via RSS, Facebook and such that we have a new logo. I appreciate the feedback we received from those who participated in the poll as we were working through designs. You guys definitely had a big hand in what we went with as the final design choice.

I’m very happy with the final result and I’m also sorry that everyone had to put up with that ugly red logo for so many years! Thanks for sticking around despite that design. ;)

I am still in the processing of making universal changes for everything our branding touches, but I just wanted to put this post out there so folks who don’t necessarily come to the site everyday would have a heads up on the new logo and colors.



By: Eric Reagan


Continued… click here!







via planet5D pinterest news http://pins.planet5d.com/we-have-a-new-logo/

No comments:

Post a Comment